In today’s workplace, it isn’t enough for your managers, supervisors and professional staff to be smart; what’s required is to have emotional intelligence (EQ) - the ability to manage effectively emotions and behavior; navigate the social complexities of the workplace; and make the right decisions that will achieve positive results.
There are extraordinary benefits to boosting emotional intelligence at work. With a greater level of self-awareness and control as well as a better understanding of others, your key talent will be more focused, disciplined, collaborative and productive.
Join us, and discover exactly what emotional intelligence is … why it’s recognized as one of the hottest performance tools for success-minded people, why emotional intelligence (EQ) is more important than IQ … and how to improve emotional intelligence in the workplace to stand out from the crowd.
Emotionally intelligent managers, supervisors and professional staff are your greatest assets. They solve problems, resolve conflict and build teamwork. Researchers and business experts agree that people with high emotional intelligence (EQ) are consistently the top performers in their organizations. They’re more resilient and flexible when things get tough, and are held in the highest regard by their bosses, peers, co-workers, and others.
On the other hand, those with low EQ continually sabotage their own efforts and those of others. They fail to tune into the emotions of their employees; minimize their efforts to solve problem and improve productivity; and tend to alienate the members of their teams and other stakeholders.
By using the emotional intelligence skills and mind-set during this webinar, you’ll gain the ability to more appropriately respond to the world around you and eliminate the stress and frustration that often comes from working with others.
This webinar will cover these seven topics that will increase your understanding and application of EQ:
• Define Emotional intelligence (EQ): what it is and why it’s important
• Recognize the three reasons you and your organization need to practice EQ
• Provide an EQ competency model and the four domains or core skills that are essential
• Identify the five components of emotional intelligence and the questions you need to ask yourself to gauze your EQ
• Provide examples of how EQ is used for hiring and selection, high potential leadership development, team effectiveness, sales
• Review three self-management skills to increase your professional and leadership EQ
• Put it into practice: how to use EQ in a variety of real world workplace situations
In this webinar you will become familiar with the EQ model and learn how to apply emotional intelligence for maximum effectiveness in the new normal workplace.
• COO’s, CFO’s VP of Human Resources
• Human Resource Professionals
• Chief Learning Officer
• Project Managers
• Operation Managers and Supervisors
• Team Leaders
• Staff Managers and Supervisors
Years of Experience: 25+ years
Areas of Expertise: Leadership, Employee Engagement, and Change Management
Marcia Zidle is a board certified executive coach, business management consultant and keynote speaker, who helps organizations to leverage their leadership and human capital assets.
She has 25 years of management, business consulting and international experience in a variety of industries including health care, financial services, oil and gas, manufacturing, insurance, pharmaceuticals, hospitality, government and nonprofits.
She brings an expertise in strategy and alignment; social and emotional intelligence; executive and team leadership; employee engagement and innovation; personal and organization change management.
She has been selected as one of LinkedIn Profinder’s top coaches for 2016.View all trainings by this speaker