• Do your presentations have the impact you intend?
• Does your delivery grab and hold your audience's attention?
• Do your words motivate audiences to action?
Your professional image can be either built or undermined by your presentation abilities.
This highly successful webinar, customized for professionals, will enhance your presentation skills and give you virtual presentation tips and insights you need to project a confident professional image in any speaking circumstance.
When your presentation is via technology many of same principles apply but special consideration is given to virtual presentation tools for audio, location, lighting and your appearance.
This corporate presentation skills training is helpful for anyone who finds themselves having to present their ideas to groups.
• Deliver a presentation with confidence and skill
• Organize your presentation structure for maximum impact
• Reduce distracting non-verbal communication habits
• Polish delivery and make effective contact with audience
• Make performance anxiety work for you
• Accurately analyze an audience
• Strengthen speech patterns to increase credibility
• Communicate with clarity and conviction
• Demonstrate control in difficult to control situations
• Target message to audience and attitude
• Build speaker confidence (dealing with nervousness)
• Using visual to enhance rather than compete with message
• Handling Questions: demonstrating control
• Virtual Presentation tools: audio, location, lighting and appearance
We'll cover everything you need to know to deliver any presentation with clarity, persuasiveness, and confidence.
This virtual presentation skills training is designed for professionals with an emphasis on focusing on an objective to inform or persuade, analyzing an audience to match message to needs, developing visuals to enhance your message, and projecting competence through body language and voice.
Executive level, Sales, and pretty much everyone else too!
Years of Experience: 14+ years
Areas of Expertise: Communication Skills
Mr. Paul Byrne is a senior partner and trainer with Mackay Byrne Group; he is also a professor of communication skills in Ottawa, Ontario. As a professor, he’s been formally recognized for outstanding achievements in teaching and curriculum design. Corporate clients have been consistently rewarded with his ability to translate academic theory and psychological research into practical communication techniques for the workplace. His training design and delivery skills have been applauded by clients coast to coast.
His personal belief is that enhanced communication competence is a result of heightened self-awareness, an appreciation of benefits (personal and organizational), and knowledge of easy to understand communication techniques and strategies. He consistently creates an environment that is psychologically safe, highly participatory, and above all, professionally relevant.
Paul has been facilitating personal communication skills training for over fourteen years. He has,
· A Masters Degree in Adult Education
· Authored, and co-authored, numerous books and publications related to Performance
· Communication Skills in the workplace
· Designed curriculum for the Province of Ontario.
· Enhanced the communication presence and competence of thousands of individuals nationwide
· Developed and delivered Strategic Communication Skills training workshops for many Fortune 500 companies.
Paul is also an Ottawa based English Professor specialized in communication skills for the workplace.