Meetings are essential to team collaboration. Remote meetings can easily lack intention or structure, which is why attendees perceive them as a waste of time. This webinar covers virtual meetings best practices, topics that will ensure your meetings count and how to avoid remote work pitfalls.
Sometimes you need to schedule a meeting to solve a specific challenge, but in general, it’s good to establish a set of recurring meetings when managing teams remotely in order to help your team establish a consistent process and align around a shared goal.
• Laying the foundation for successful virtual meetings with a virtual water cooler
• How to encourage conversations to make your meetings more productive
• Working with conflicting schedules
• Tips for managing a team across 5 time zones and scheduling meetings for all
• How to develop an effective meeting agenda and meeting guidelines
• Virtual meeting etiquette
• Remote employee engagement activities
• Team building activities for remote teams
• Online meeting follow-ups
Online meetings may be a normal part of a team’s everyday workflow, but how to make them maximally efficient when all employees are remote can be daunting.
This webinar will cover the essential skills in making team meeting effective, including how to develop an effective meeting agenda, virtual meeting etiquette, how to engage remote meeting participants and more.
Supervisors, managers and front-line employees who are managing others.
Years of Experience: 20+ years
Areas of Expertise: Soft Skills Training, Facilitation, and Content Development
Audrey Halpern is a soft skills training facilitator consultant with 20+ years of experience. Audrey is currently a faculty member of American Management Association where she trains productivity and communication skills.View all trainings by this speaker