For the first time in our history we are dealing with a public health crisis that have a major impact on our businesses from how we work, how we manage our employees, how we grow our businesses and our bottom line. It is imperative now that organizations leverage technology to continue and grow their business. The old way of hiring has been disrupted and many organizations are looking at innovative ways to continue the hiring and onboarding process.
This webinar will provide strategies to leverage technology for the hiring and onboarding process. Many organizations have realized that technology helps employers save more time and reach a broader candidate pool. Attend this webinar to learn virtual recruitment strategies and how to successfully onboard new employees virtually.
• How to move from face to face interviewing to virtual recruitment strategies
• What technology is needed to successfully hire and onboard new employees virtually
• The pro and cons of hiring and onboarding virtually
• Identify what is needed to ensure the process is successful
• How to identify and select employees who have an entrepreneurial mindset to work independently
• How to build a team to help facilitate the virtual employee onboarding process
• How to create a positive virtual onboarding and the new hire experience
• Virtual onboarding best practices and how to keep employees engaged
This webinar will provide tools and techniques to recruit, hire and onboard virtually. You will learn how to recruit and hire during the coronavirus outbreak and virtual onboarding best practices.
• Hiring Managers
• Office Manager
Years of Experience: 20+ years
Areas of Expertise: Building a Multi-Generational Work Culture
Tonia Morris is the founder and owner of Simply HR, LLC, an HR consulting company which assists small to medium sized organizations in transforming their organization by embracing a multi generation culture.
The author of Compassion@Work, and a frequently sought after speaker, trainer and consultant, Tonia is known as the Generational Connector who builds culture that is Generational Inclusive.
Tonia is very active in the HR community and serves as a board member for NABWIC. She has held positions as Executive HR Professional for both private and public sectors.View all trainings by this speaker