Training Doyens is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
The most effective leaders see themselves as being coaches and leaders rather than managers or supervisors. Coaching is the key component to enhancing team performance, helps with retention and with training costs and can be a useful tool in career progression. If you wait for the annual performance appraisal period, you and your employees are missing out on opportunities to improve. Learn the key steps to coaching employees on performance or on behavioral issues. Understand the 6 steps to effective coaching in the workplace, how it provides career growth opportunities for employees, and when coaching is the most and the least effective.
Coaching is a process of helping another individual realize their inner potential, delivering fulfillment to both the individual and the related organization. Coaching in the workplace typically focuses on an improvement in individual performance against key performance indicators or job expectations but can also focus on career growth opportunities for employees. Unfortunately, coaching is the part of a manager’s role that is probably the least understood. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to develop effective coaching skills and what you can do to become a more effective coach.
• Understand what coaching is and what it is NOT
• Use the G.R.O.W. coaching process to facilitate beneficial coaching conversations
• How coaching helps in formulating career development plan for employees
• Learn how to build the coaching relationship and motivate your employee
• Develop realistic goals that are achievable and measurable
• Learn the principles of effective coaching in the workplace
• Importance of effective communication skills in coaching and mentoring
In this webinar, you’ll learn the essential elements of effective coaching and what you can do to become a more effective coach.
• Senior HR executives
• HR leaders
• Members of the senior executive team
• Directors, coordinators and supervisors
• Anyone leading and driving leadership and organizational culture transformation
Years of Experience: 20+ years
Areas of Expertise: Soft Skills Training, Facilitation, and Content Development
Audrey Halpern is a soft skills training facilitator consultant with 20+ years of experience. Audrey is currently a faculty member of American Management Association where she trains productivity and communication skills.View all trainings by this speaker