Almost everyone we come into contact with influences us in some way. Think about the people that you are most influenced by-HOW do they influence?
Do they manipulate, hoodwink, bully, command, or use emotional blackmail? Does the negative approach work with you? Influence strategies can range from reliance on position to education, encouragement and collaboration. The key is knowing which approach to use in a given situation for building relationships in the workplace as well as getting things done.
This webinar is for professionals who aim for mutually desirable outcomes by getting work done through others and who want to build their influence or need to gain buy in for ideas.
• Cultivating reliability and building relationships in the workplace
• Learn how to influence others in the workplace and understand your own influencing styles
• How to build your reputation and shape perceptions of others
• How to increase your influence
• The key components of effective persuasion
• Defining influence and persuasion at work
Influence and persuasion at work can alter the course of a project, and the decisions that ultimately affect the team. Whether you are leading, following, and/or collaborating, you need to know how to be more persuasive and influential at work to be successful.
• Organizational leaders
• Worship leaders
Years of Experience: 20+ years
Areas of Expertise: Soft Skills Training, Facilitation, and Content Development
Audrey Halpern is a soft skills training facilitator consultant with 20+ years of experience. Audrey is currently a faculty member of American Management Association where she trains productivity and communication skills.View all trainings by this speaker