To manage effectively, you need to engage your emotional intelligence just as much as you engage yourself cerebrally. Using both our brain and our “gut” allows us to take all human factors into account.
• Would you like to learn more about your emotional intelligence?
• Would understanding techniques you can use every time to manage more effectively using your emotional intelligence interests you?
• How about receiving a list of sample questions you can use to manage more effectively using your emotional intelligence?
• Is it worth 90 minutes of your time to learn effective management techniques using the components of emotional intelligence which can help you every day?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members’ and team’s performance!
• What is emotional intelligence?
• What is YOUR emotional intelligence?
• A short 10 item questionnaire
• What is the importance of emotional intelligence and why one should know about it
• Four clusters of emotional intelligence
• Techniques for utilizing your emotional intelligence to manage even more effectively
Learn what is emotional intelligence and how it helps in enhancing the effectiveness as a manager. Also, learn about the components of emotional intelligence and what it takes to be the emotionally intelligent manager.
• Senior Vice President
• Vice President
• Executive Director
• Managing Director
• Regional Vice President
• Area Supervisor
Years of Experience: 37+ years
Areas of Expertise: Management and Organizational Development
Chris DeVany is the Founder and President of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm which focuses on management and organizational development. Pinnacle’s clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He has been a consultant to government agencies like the Federal Government of the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Government of Canada, Government of Cayman Islands and Her Majesty's Government of the United Kingdom.
He has published numerous articles in the fields of surviving mergers and acquisitions, surviving change, project management, management, sales, team-building, leadership, ethics, customer service, diversity and work-life balance. His publications range widely, touching all important aspects, right from ASTD/Performance in Practice to Customer Service Management. His book, “90 Days to a High-Performance Team”, published by McGraw Hill, has helped executives, managers and team leaders improve their performance and professional decisions. Chris has been interviewed for various radio and television programs.
He has assisted organizations in merger, acquisitions and facilitated post-merger and acquisition integration. He has also actively been a mentor in developing project management, sales, customer service and marketing strategies, in-bound and out-bound call center programs, training and development management and new hirees. Fostering corporate growth through creative change and innovative initiatives is his forte! He is a Boston University alumnus, with degrees in management studies and organizational behavior.View all trainings by this speaker