Independence Day Sale! Use code INDA20 and get flat 20% off on your purchase.
Workplace relationships are built on a foundation of trust and respect.
In this webinar you’ll learn how to establish your own personal credibility; you will get tips on building workplace respect, creating trust and a positive workplace atmosphere; you’ll understand how different backgrounds can influence perceptions and get tools for setting boundaries and creating expectations of behavior from those around you.
You’ll not only enjoy going to work — you’ll be able to get more done!
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
If you are interested in learning how to develop a productive and positive workplace atmosphere where there is good communication among co-workers and everyone is willing to cooperate and work together and if you are interested in being part of an organization where the overall morale is high and turnover is low and employees are excited to be at work then this webinar is for you.
- Learn how mutual trust and respect affects the entire organization
- Identifying causes of negative attitudes and behaviors
- How to disagree without ruining relationships
- Creating trust and an environment of mutual respect
- How your attitude as a leader affects the attitude of others
- Developing a code of ethics and building workplace respect
- Learn how to listen effectively
- Exploring differences that may affect trust and respect
- How trust and respect works in a team
- Learn what negative behaviors affect trust and respect and learn how to avoid them
- Learn how to develop and maintain trust and respect in any and all situations
- To understand the importance of creating trust, positive workplace atmosphere
- Understanding what affects your credibility and knowing how to build it
- Know how good communication skills in the workplace serve as a key to trust and respect
- Understand how different cultures view respect and get tips on developing trust and respect in the workplace
- Learn how a team effort can have a positive influence and learn how to direct teamwork
- Learn how to set boundaries and expectations
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Organizational leaders
- Worship leaders
Years of Experience: 20+ years
Areas of Expertise: Soft Skills Training, Facilitation, and Content Development
Audrey Halpern is a soft skills training facilitator consultant with 20+ years of experience. Audrey is currently a faculty member of American Management Association where she trains productivity and communication skills.
View all trainings by this speaker