Training Doyens is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
Outlook is a powerful productivity tool if you use it correctly. When IT installed it on your computer, did they show you the basics and then leave you to discover Outlook’s power through random discovery? This typically means you are using it only for email and for keeping track of meetings and appointments, leaving about 80-85% of the power of Outlook unused. This unused portion makes the difference in conquering the tasks required of you versus missing deadlines while feeling stress and strain.
The Outlook time management tips and techniques taught in this webinar enable you to stop spinning your wheels in unproductive activities. You’ll leave the office on time with a calm feeling that assignments are under control.
Sounds too good to be true? Not when you infuse time management principles into Microsoft Outlook and let it do the heavy lifting of your workload. You’ll get things done in record time.
If triumphing over your task list and getting more done in less time is one of your passions, this is “Don’t Miss” instruction for you.
Professionally you will benefit and be seen as a person who delivers as you learn how to:
• Prioritize your task list using Microsoft Outlook productivity features
• Win the vital versus urgent tug-of-war
• Finish projects on time using Outlook time management tips
• Remember all assignments
• Never miss a deadline
• Plan your workflow in the calendar
• Integrate the Outlook folders for amazing productivity
• Leave work on time
You will be recognized for your responsibility and accountability.
This webinar takes an integrated approach to the Outlook folders and teaches you how to:
• Turn urgent requests in emails into tasks or calendar items
• Estimate the time tasks take and complete work in the identified time frame
• Use the tasks folder to organize complex work requests
• Use categories to help sort information in all folders, calendar, contacts, tasks, and email
• Plan work forward
You will be given a tutorial on using the Microsoft Outlook productivity features to:
• Prioritize tasks with Outlook email management tips
• Create new folders for complex tasks related to specific projects
• Ensure assignments do not slip through the cracks
• Use a variety of views in the Tasks folder
• Differentiate between the To-Do Bar, the To-Do Lists and Tasks
• Use the Outlook Calendar to provide a workload overview
• Pace daily productivity
• Keep on top of all delegated initiatives
The key areas covered in this session are:
• How to use Microsoft Outlook as an infinite productivity tool
• Why the Calendar is the key to increased daily workflow
• How to use the Calendar and Task folders in tandem
To summarize, you can be assured nothing slips through the cracks when you learn the time management benefits of the many productivity features of Microsoft Outlook.
The 21st century workplace is a dizzying spin of demanding work tasks and meetings. In this webinar you learn to conquer the chaos, bedlam and pandemonium with proven time management techniques implemented in the tool of Microsoft Outlook. With this instruction, you’ll learn to leverage your time for infinite productivity.
Anyone who uses Microsoft Outlook and wants to be more productive. This information is a critical component of getting results when managing time. The following titles will benefit:
• Team leaders
• Office Managers
• Project managers
• Sales managers
• Customer service managers
• Assistant directors
• Marketing managers
• Account managers
• Business development managers
• Finance directors
• HR directors
• High potentials
• Team members
Years of Experience: 33+ years
Areas of Expertise: Time Management and Microsoft Outlook
Karla Brandau is a leading authority on personal and team productivity in the workplace. She specializes in combining the power of time management with technology, especially using Microsoft Outlook as a tool to help individuals “get it all done” in less time.
She is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute and she has educated managers with her proven time management and Microsoft Outlook productivity systems in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America.
Her time management with Microsoft Outlook workbook, “Have More Day at the End of Your Day”, is a valuable guide for anyone wanting to know how to use the power of technology to leave work on time. She has also written 101 Time Management Tips for Busy Professionals and Email Survival Skills.
As she speaks for top corporations and associations worldwide, people use “high-content,” “high-energy” and “highly professional” to describe this experienced industry veteran.View all trainings by this speaker