Training Doyens is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
As a basic-level user of Microsoft Office, you'd love to reduce the number of "hair-tearing-out" moments. You'd love to be able to do things faster so you can go home on time. You'd love to be seen as an “Office Hero” in your organization. As an added bonus, because Microsoft Office is so widely used across the globe, having good-to-excellent MS Office skills means you'll be more marketable in today’s highly competitive job market!
This session is aimed at users of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook who have introductory-level knowledge and who wish to take their knowledge and understanding of the applications to the next level. This Microsoft Office training program will be delivered using the latest version of Office for Windows although much of the functionality is relevant to users of older versions too.
• Tools and techniques in MS Word and Outlook: Automate data-entry using QuickParts
• Word: Using Styles to automate formatting
• Word: Create a Table of Contents with 3 clicks of the mouse!
• Word: Creating and editing a PDF
• PowerPoint: SmartArt: Build diagrams in seconds
• PowerPoint: Modify all slides at once: Understanding Slide Masters
• PowerPoint: Working with images
• Excel: Managing list-based data
• Excel: Creating formulas to automate calculations
• Outlook: Using Rules to automate your email processing
• Outlook: Using Quick Steps to automate repetitive tasks
• Outlook: Tips for sharing calendars
• All Applications: The Ribbon: Make it work the way you do
This MS Office training is about how to improve your MS Office skills and become more productive with the Microsoft Office software that you use every day.
This session is aimed at MS Office users who have intermediate level knowledge and who wish to take their knowledge and understanding of the application to the next level.
• Business Owners
• CEO's / CFO's / CTO's
• Sales Associates
• Financial Consultants
• IT Professionals
• Export-Imports specialists
• Customer service Representative
• Staff supervisor
• Human Resource Personnel
• Anybody with large amounts of Data
• Anybody who uses Microsoft Excel on a regular basis, and wants to be more efficient and productive
Years of Experience: 30+ years
Areas of Expertise: Microsoft Office and Apple Mac
Mike Thomas has worked in the IT training business since 1989. He is a subject matter expert in a range of technologies including Microsoft Office and Apple Mac. In 2012, he founded theexceltrainer.co.uk where he has produced nearly 200 written and video-based Excel tutorials. He has recorded several Excel training courses for pluralsight.com and in his career delivered hundreds of courses and webinars on a variety of Excel topics.
Mr. Thomas is a Fellow of The Learning and Performance Institute and has worked with and for a large number of global and UK-based companies and organizations across a diverse range of sectors. In addition to training, he also designs and develops Microsoft Office-based solutions that automate key business tasks and processes.View all trainings by this speaker