This webinar has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form.
"For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org. The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute's® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval."
Training Doyens is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
Influence has a strongly positive impact in the success of any executive. This may be particularly true for leaders who, for example, have many different groups reporting to them. Remember, leadership is the art of getting work done well through other people. And influence is the most powerful way to do that.
By the same token, Influence is also crucial when you work with a division over which you have no direct authority, yet their work is necessary to your own success.You can't order them to do what you want; you must know strategic management and leadership to persuade or inspire them to put forth their best efforts toward the clear objective you have defined.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Do you sometimes feel that people don’t understand what you want from them?
- Do you wish to know the strategies to influence your team members in such a way that they feel understood and eagerly attack the tasks at hand?
- Do you suspect that there are only one or two approaches you use to influence people?
- Are you frequently baffled when the work result you receive looks nothing like what you expected?
- Do you sometimes feel clueless about how to motivate team to improve performance?
- Do you sometimes feel like your team members and direct reports are not really reacting the way you were hoping or appear de-motivated?
If you can say "YES" to some of these questions or have a few additional thoughts pop in your mind, you should attend this webinar and get practical solutions that will help you to answer “NO” to these questions in the future.
The webinar will help you learn how to develop leadership skills and tips for motivating employees in the workplace
- 10 strategies to influence your team
- 3 core aspects to always be aware off – that’s how people see you
- Learn how to use:
- People awareness
- Engage & empower
- Results orientation
- Org goals
- Corporate vision
- Data and facts
- Time management
As techniques to influence your peers, boss and your team members.
Learn 10 practical, executable strategies to influence your team as a leader and get things done.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Leaders & Managers who struggle to get thru to their people.
- Leaders & Managers who want to improve their influencing skills
- Emerging and existing leaders who look for practical methods and tools to improve themselves in their role as leader.
- Born in Germany
- Joined Air Force and reached staff office level (O5) as a jet aviator for the German Air Force as well as exchange officer with the US Air Force F-111. Retired from 22 year career
- Came to US 25 years ago for the USAF exchange.
- Recruited by a software company after retirement and build a team of 11 direct reports with 40% revenue impact.
- In 2005 he started His own consulting company
He mainly deliver trainings on :
- Strategy development consulting
- International tech transfer program/project management support
- Employee and leadership skill development programs (custom developed as well as client provided), including coaching and mentoring packages for upper level managers and leaders, including C-suite.
- Organizational change and L&D requirements supports (starting with assessments all the way to full implementation of change programs or learning initiatives)
View all trainings by this speaker
- Rutgers University Advisory Board member 2018/2019
- Facilitator/Faculty: “Voice of Leadership” & “Advanced Executive Leadership” – AMA (American Management Association)
- Certified Knowledge Management expert – KMCI (Knowledge Management Consortium International
- Certified Competent Communicator – TM International
- Certificate of Master Coaching – Fowler-Wainwright Institute of professional Coaching
- Certified Performance IQ coach- Global Performance Technologies GPT3
- Certificate of “How to be a better trainer” – Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center
- Certified as facilitator for CISCO internal consultant communication program
- Certified facilitator/trainer for The Learning Factor in support of ANZ Bank
- Certified 360 Assessment facilitator for Sum-Total systems used by J&J FLL2 managers & leaders
- Certified Talent development champion (Take Charge of your Talent Inc.)
- Designer/inventor of “Innovation Mapping” interactive learning method
- Certified in N.E.W.S Team development model (Facilitated Training, Org transformation, Executive Coaching)