This webinar has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form.
"For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org. The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute's® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval."
Training Doyens is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
As a leader your voice counts more than that of most other people. What you say, how you say it, what your body language says about your state, energy, mood, etc. all impact how you are perceived. On top of these aspects people look to you for guidance, the right strategies, but most of all, a relationship.
Attend this webinar to learn leadership communication skills and know why it is vital for success.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Do you sometimes feel that people don’t understand what you are saying?
- Do you suspect that people have a totally different opinion and view of you than what you like them to have?
- Are you frequently baffled when the work result you receive looks nothing like what you expected and wonder what was so hard to understand about your request?
- Do you realize that you are supposed to be the role model and measuring stick but haven’t really been told how to be good at that?
- Do you sometimes feel like a failure and get that “pit in the stomach”- fear that you could be seen as a “fake”?
- Do you sometimes feel that you know nothing about communication for leadership success?
If you can say YES to some of these questions or have a few additional thoughts pop in your mind, you should attend this webinar to learn
- 5 techniques to apply to improve your leadership communication skills
- 3 core aspects to always be aware off – that’s how people see you
- 3 ways to make your meetings and presentations more efficient and impactful
In this webinar we will address what you can do to gain and increase trust, respect, and develop or deepen the relationship with the people that report to you and work with you. We keep saying that people are the most important asset in each team or organization.
Learning how to engage them and make them want to work with and for you is more important than ever. You will learn the importance of communication skills in business and will have 10 practical, executable actions you can take right away and apply them to leadership.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Managers who struggle to get through to their people.
- Managers who want to improve their communication and leadership skills
- Emerging and existing leaders who look for practical methods and tools to improve themselves in their role as leader.
- Born in Germany
- Joined Air Force and reached staff office level (O5) as a jet aviator for the German Air Force as well as exchange officer with the US Air Force F-111. Retired from 22 year career
- Came to US 25 years ago for the USAF exchange.
- Recruited by a software company after retirement and build a team of 11 direct reports with 40% revenue impact.
- In 2005 he started His own consulting company
He mainly deliver trainings on :
- Strategy development consulting
- International tech transfer program/project management support
- Employee and leadership skill development programs (custom developed as well as client provided), including coaching and mentoring packages for upper level managers and leaders, including C-suite.
- Organizational change and L&D requirements supports (starting with assessments all the way to full implementation of change programs or learning initiatives)
View all trainings by this speaker
- Rutgers University Advisory Board member 2018/2019
- Facilitator/Faculty: “Voice of Leadership” & “Advanced Executive Leadership” – AMA (American Management Association)
- Certified Knowledge Management expert – KMCI (Knowledge Management Consortium International
- Certified Competent Communicator – TM International
- Certificate of Master Coaching – Fowler-Wainwright Institute of professional Coaching
- Certified Performance IQ coach- Global Performance Technologies GPT3
- Certificate of “How to be a better trainer” – Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center
- Certified as facilitator for CISCO internal consultant communication program
- Certified facilitator/trainer for The Learning Factor in support of ANZ Bank
- Certified 360 Assessment facilitator for Sum-Total systems used by J&J FLL2 managers & leaders
- Certified Talent development champion (Take Charge of your Talent Inc.)
- Designer/inventor of “Innovation Mapping” interactive learning method
- Certified in N.E.W.S Team development model (Facilitated Training, Org transformation, Executive Coaching)