This webinar has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form.
"For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org. The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute's® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval."
Training Doyens is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
Empower your employees to become more productive, effective and committed team members!
In today’s tough business environment, your organization can’t afford anything less than outstanding performance. Are you prepared to get the best from your team? Keep your team members’ productivity up to par—and show them how to do the best job they can? You’ll learn a step-by-step approach to effective coaching, successful mentoring and building a positive team culture.
• Would you like to immediately be able to improve employee performance??
• Would it help to be able to increase your employees’ job satisfaction, work output, dedication and commitment to work?
• How about being able to more effectively resolve problems that interfere with job performance?
• Is it worth 90 minutes of your time to improve your coaching skills?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members’ and team’s performance!
• Coaching employees in the workplace: the essential components for employee performance management
• Learn to customize your coaching styles for different employees
• Critical steps of coaching as an effective intervention
• Difficult coaching situations: conflict preference and resolution
• How to incorporate the planning guides to address real work situations
•Development-based coaching model: develop framework and competencies to challenge employees, promote performance ownership, provide constant feedback and encourage dedication and commitment to work
• Close the gaps between current and desired performance
• Increase job satisfaction, work output, dedication and commitment to work
• Resolve problems that interfere with job performance
• Effectively provide high level of feedback on employee behaviors and employee performance
• Create a coaching partnership between you and your employee
• Provide guidance as a coach to help your employees grow
• Senior Vice President
• Vice President
• Executive Director
• Managing Director
• Regional Vice President
• Area Supervisor
Years of Experience: 37+ years
Areas of Expertise: Management and Organizational Development
Chris DeVany is the Founder and President of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm which focuses on management and organizational development. Pinnacle’s clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He has been a consultant to government agencies like the Federal Government of the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Government of Canada, Government of Cayman Islands and Her Majesty's Government of the United Kingdom.
He has published numerous articles in the fields of surviving mergers and acquisitions, surviving change, project management, management, sales, team-building, leadership, ethics, customer service, diversity and work-life balance. His publications range widely, touching all important aspects, right from ASTD/Performance in Practice to Customer Service Management. His book, “90 Days to a High-Performance Team”, published by McGraw Hill, has helped executives, managers and team leaders improve their performance and professional decisions. Chris has been interviewed for various radio and television programs.
He has assisted organizations in merger, acquisitions and facilitated post-merger and acquisition integration. He has also actively been a mentor in developing project management, sales, customer service and marketing strategies, in-bound and out-bound call center programs, training and development management and new hirees. Fostering corporate growth through creative change and innovative initiatives is his forte! He is a Boston University alumnus, with degrees in management studies and organizational behavior.View all trainings by this speaker