This webinar has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form.
"For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org. The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute's® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval."
Training Doyens is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
Discover the real power behind trust that accelerates engagement, fosters productivity and supports your company’s community reputation. Trust is everything in the business world today. It is all about character and integrity and is the intangible asset that is critical to your short and long term success with your workforce and to your client.
This webinar discusses how to build a good reputation at work and maintain the power behind an engaged and empowered workforce.
With all the news about trusted professionals falling out of favor, along with their organizations and reputations, who can you trust, and why does it matter? It does, and this webinar is about business reputation management that will show you the importance of trust in the workplace and how to build, maintain and promote trust. Your personal, professional and business career depends on it.
• Identify the most significant reasons why employees leave and the impact that it has on those left behind
• Understand the significance of building trust in the workplace and the impact that trust has on people and your organizations success.
• Embrace the three keys ideas to improving productivity, retention and morale known as: S.A.M.
• Discover the real power of TRUST that drives profitability
• Understand ways to build trust in the workplace and what great managers know that average managers do not when it comes to employee development
• Learn how Jack Welch and other business leaders drove success at their companies
• Identify how to implement the Situational Leadership Model with new employees to move them to confidence and empowerment
• Understand how to influence others in the workplace
• Utilize the three self-tests and one interview sheet, that drives up and supports trust, retention, and loyalty – and creates trusted reputations
This presentation shows you exactly how important and powerful a reputation of being trustworthy is and to appreciate the real power behind trust that accelerates engagement, fosters productivity and supports your organization's growth and community reputation.
• Senior Management
• HR Managers
• HR Generalists
• Operations Managers
• Compensation Professionals
• Managers with HR responsibility
• Any Professional who establishes goals/performance targets or who has accountability for operational outcomes
Years of Experience: 29+ Years
Areas of Expertise: Time Management, Employee Training, Retention and Motivation, Generational Diversity, Client Retention, and Career Growth
Bruce Lee has been educating and inspiring audiences with practical and proven information they can immediately implement into the personal and professional lives and for improved business growth or efficiency. A varied business and leadership background provides him proven experience that clients can relate to. The solid business background from a good cross section of industry includes:
He has been providing education keynotes, workshops and webinars all across North America full time for the past 27 years. Bruce now follows his passion – working with individuals and organizations to get the results they need to grow their careers and enhance their business success. He shares practical, real life examples on the most current topics people need, and each presentation includes a variety of complimentary additional resources, articles and tools to support the content and measure skill levels.
The focus is on improving engagement and teambuilding with the added value of aligning corporate strategy to create high performance employees. The results are increased productivity for individuals, departments, and organizations; higher profitability; and increased customer and client satisfaction. Above all, the intent of every presentation is to ensure implementation of the ideas and strategies to move people ahead with a realizable return on their education event investment. Otherwise, why provide the training?
Clients include business, Government, education, non-profit associations and health care.
In 2016 Bruce published his first book: Why Trust Me? Making Trust Your Competitive Edge.View all trainings by this speaker