Training Doyens is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
Is managing your Inbox and digging out from an avalanche of email a full time job? Then sign up for this webinar and learn how to survive the heavy load of tasks and the constant stream of trivia that arrives via email. You will gain insight into email management including how to work from a clean Inbox and how to reduce what flows into your Inbox while expediting email processing.
Outlook provides many Inbox features that can help you organize, sort and prioritize email – enabling you to stay on top of urgent tasks and project deadlines.
You’ll get easy implementable email management tips for processing email in Outlook that can save you precious minutes every day and help you leave work on time.
If you are serious about surviving the arduous burden of cleaning out your Inbox every day, register for this webinar and learn email Outlook email management best practices and secrets that will put you in control.
Most workers are judged by their output and output can be slowed if you are not savvy about processing the avalanche of email in your Inbox.
When you are under pressure to perform, don’t get stalled by answering and responding to a burdensome number of emails.
This webinar will help you:
• Gain control over your Inbox
• Preserve personal integrity by responding to email in a timely manner
• Be empowered to keep up with emails marked Urgent or Take Action
• Work from a clean Inbox on a regular basis and automating your emails
Once you gain control of the Inbox and learn how to process email in a timely manner, the perception of you as a true professional in the organization will increase.
Survive the hundreds of emails sent to you by learning how to produce real results when processing your Inbox. You’ll learn techniques for organizing emailentering your Inbox, get ideas on how to effectively use a variety of Inbox views and benefit from instruction on:
• Expanded click and drag techniques
• Innovative ways to use signatures
• Conversation features such as “Ignore,” “Clean Up” and Junk mail settings
• Grouping conversation topics with “Show As Conversations”
• Voting buttons to gather preferences
• Quick steps to automate the routine
• Customizing column headings
• Clear your Inbox every day
• Handle work assigned to you via email
• Use reminders effectively
• Set up categories to visually sort emails
• Organize and search for emails you need to keep
• Automatically move email to selected folders
• Use the Rules Wizard effectively
You’ll work faster and smarter and have time left to focus on your workload.
If the avalanche of email in your Inbox is giving you acid indigestion and seems impossible to dig out from under on a daily basis, attend this webinar and learn how to clear your Inbox every day.
Anyone who uses Microsoft Outlook for email will benefit from this time and technology webinar. It has broad appeal and is instructive for all employees who want to be more productive as they process their Inbox.
This webinar is a critical element of productivity for:
• Administrative personnel
• Team leaders
• Team members
• Project managers
• Managers at all levels of the company
• Sales professionals
• Sales managers
• Customer service personnel
• Employees who use Microsoft Outlook for just email
Years of Experience: 33+ years
Areas of Expertise: Time Management and Microsoft Outlook
Karla Brandau is a leading authority on personal and team productivity in the workplace. She specializes in combining the power of time management with technology, especially using Microsoft Outlook as a tool to help individuals “get it all done” in less time.
She is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute and she has educated managers with her proven time management and Microsoft Outlook productivity systems in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America.
Her time management with Microsoft Outlook workbook, “Have More Day at the End of Your Day”, is a valuable guide for anyone wanting to know how to use the power of technology to leave work on time. She has also written 101 Time Management Tips for Busy Professionals and Email Survival Skills.
As she speaks for top corporations and associations worldwide, people use “high-content,” “high-energy” and “highly professional” to describe this experienced industry veteran.View all trainings by this speaker