Training Doyens is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
Microsoft Office is known for integration capabilities. We typically work with Excel, Word and PowerPoint individually, and we may insert data from Excel into a Word report or a PowerPoint presentation. Each program has features specific to sharing data automatically among programs.
This webinar will give attendees important time-saving techniques for creating truly smart presentations; determine when and how to use each type of integration effectively.
• Learn the details of copy and paste functionality
• Determine when and how to link and embed data from one program into another
• Master Excel data integration into Word
• Use Word to create a new PowerPoint presentation automatically with the Send to PowerPoint command
• Use Word for automatic PowerPoint speaker notes / handouts
• Create an online PowerPoint presentation using Word
• Link Excel data and charts with PowerPoint for automatic updating
Create dynamic presentations with PowerPoint by uniting automated features of Word and Excel. This webinar includes a broad scope of techniques that will make reporting and presenting from all three MS Office applications easier and more effective. Learn about Word's integration of Excel data, linking and embedding Excel data to PowerPoint, using Word for customized PowerPoint speaker notes and converting Word outlines to PowerPoint.
• Administrative assistants
• Sales associates
• Marketing personnel
• Medical personnel
• Legal professionals
• Anyone using MS Office in a business or educational setting to create reports and presentations
Years of Experience: 44+ years
Areas of Expertise: Microsoft Office
Cathy Horwitz believes that when your employees know the capabilities of the software they use, they will demonstrate improved productivity, will be more efficient and will be able to problem solve more easily.
Cathy teaches classes on the Microsoft suite of application software including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access and Outlook. Cathy has over 30 years of experience in classroom training and application support with personal computers and has been an instructor for the Microsoft Office Suite since 1989.
Her strengths include customizing classes based on the needs of individual students and providing realistic business examples to compliment training. She is a high energy trainer with a flair for training the adult student.
When not teaching, Cathy enjoys shopping estate sales and refinishing mid-century furniture.