This webinar has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form.
"For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org. The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute's® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval."
Training Doyens is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
Turn change into a positive force!
Change is inevitable. But when changes are made, many employees lack the broader knowledge of why new systems and structures are necessary. As a result, frontline managers and human resources professionals must partner together and help organizations lead and manage change. This case-study-based webinar will prepare managers responsible for facilitating or implementing change initiatives identify key business drivers that typically underlie the need for change. You’ll learn how to work with key stakeholders in ways that build support and ensure positive outcomes for your bottom line.
• Do you have a significant change or multiple changes on the near horizon or underway already?
• Are you tearing your hair out due to concerns you have about everyone else’s readiness to adopt changes?
• Would you like to know more about the key steps to take to help everyone more effectively embrace change?
• Is it worth 90 minutes of your time to save yourself hours of time, energy and frustration?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members’ and team’s performance
What We Will Address
• What is change management?
• Dealing with the impact of change
• The role of communication in helping the organization move from fear to commitment
• Creating a change management plan
• The six-step change management process and key activities
• Typical impact of change on key human resources systems
• How to assess the results achieved and impact on change
• Individual work on personal change management opportunity
• Assess the things that really motivate
By attending, you will understand how to even more effectively:
• Assess major issues involved in organizational readiness
• Build executive sponsorship and ensure success of the plan
• Overcome emotional and intellectual challenges
• Demonstrate greater mastery of key change management skills
• Create effective communication plans
• Ensure all systems support—not undermine change
• Help the organization recover, rebound and learn from change
• Senior Vice President
• Vice President
• Executive Director
• Managing Director
• Regional Vice President
• Area Supervisor
Years of Experience: 37+ years
Areas of Expertise: Management and Organizational Development
Chris DeVany is the Founder and President of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm which focuses on management and organizational development. Pinnacle’s clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He has been a consultant to government agencies like the Federal Government of the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Government of Canada, Government of Cayman Islands and Her Majesty's Government of the United Kingdom.
He has published numerous articles in the fields of surviving mergers and acquisitions, surviving change, project management, management, sales, team-building, leadership, ethics, customer service, diversity and work-life balance. His publications range widely, touching all important aspects, right from ASTD/Performance in Practice to Customer Service Management. His book, “90 Days to a High-Performance Team”, published by McGraw Hill, has helped executives, managers and team leaders improve their performance and professional decisions. Chris has been interviewed for various radio and television programs.
He has assisted organizations in merger, acquisitions and facilitated post-merger and acquisition integration. He has also actively been a mentor in developing project management, sales, customer service and marketing strategies, in-bound and out-bound call center programs, training and development management and new hirees. Fostering corporate growth through creative change and innovative initiatives is his forte! He is a Boston University alumnus, with degrees in management studies and organizational behavior.View all trainings by this speaker