This webinar has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form.
"For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org. The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute's® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval."
Training Doyens is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
Save time and money with these effective prescreening tips and tricks from an active recruiter.
Many human resource professionals are under intense pressure to perform their jobs without adequate training, especially in the sales arena called recruiting or talent acquisition. This topic will supply human resource professionals with the training required to create a solid foundation for their talent acquisition process. Using this process of sourcing and pre-screening, the company will be able to recruit and select top candidates.
The selection of better and more engaged employees leads to greater profitability, fewer human resource challenges, and greater retention.This information is critical for employers and leaders who recognize the need to attract, identify and deliver better qualified candidates to grow their profitability and business.
• Recruiting mirrors the sales process
• Job description importance
• Candidate Sourcing
• Candidate Screening
• Hiring Manager Engagement
• Types of Interview Questions
• Prime Interviewer Behaviors
• Information Validation with Reference Checks
• What is the most effective recruiting process to attract the best candidates?
• Why is a solid job description important?
• If the job description is so important, what element can we add that will attract the best qualified candidates?
• What is the best source of qualified candidates?
• What are some creative sources of candidates?
• Please define passive candidate.
• What is the most important action that Corporate Marketing can do to improve recruitment?
• I’ve read that you spend as little as 2 seconds on a resume to determine interest in a candidate. Surely that is not your only pass?
• Is it best to use one interview screen for all candidates, so we can be “fair”?
• Do you recommend other forms of interview questions in addition to the behavioral questions?
• What is the most important Interviewer behavior?
• Should every hiring manager spend their time to learn to be more effective interviewers?
• Really, how important are reference checks?
• HR: Recruiters, Generalists, Directors, HR Business Partners
• Executives: CEO, CFO, CHRO
• Business Owners: Small and Medium Sized Businesses
• Hiring Managers
Years of Experience: 36+ Years
Areas of Expertise: Talent Acquisition and Career Transition
Bill Humbert, is one of the rare individuals who is an active Recruiter for over 36 years and an active Sr. Career Transition Consultant. He speaks to audiences on both sides of the desk – Recruiters and Candidates. He knows and understands the predicaments each side faces. Recognized as an expert in both talent acquisition and career transition, he has 76 Live Television interviews, including on CNN’s Headline News. He has been quoted in the NY Times and internationally in The Province, Vancouver, British Columbia.
He is the published author of RecruiterGuy’s Guide To Finding a Job and has signed a publishing contract for writing a series of books under the RecruiterGuy.com Seriesbanner – The first of the RecruiterGuy.com Series will be released in February 2018 – Employee 5.0 Secrets Of A Successful Job Search In The New World Order. Bill is the co-Author of the white paper (with Cyndy Trivella), The Positive Aspects of Diversity Hiring. Free download available - https://www.aps2k.com/diversity-ebook/View all trainings by this speaker