Training Doyens is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
Researchers and business experts agree that people with high emotional intelligence (E.I.) are consistently the top performers in their organizations. They’re more resilient and flexible when things get tough, and are held in the highest regard by their bosses, peers, co-workers, and others
This webinar is designed to cover critical competencies within EI and train attendees to become much more skilled in EI and more self aware.
Attendees will gain the ability to more appropriately respond and eliminate the stress and frustration that often comes from working with others.
The webinar covers the set of core skills to become better at managing themselves
Introduction to EI-
• Identifying and understanding the 4 main components of emotional intelligence
• What is “Emotional Hijacking”
• How to take advantage of the power of optimism?
• How to manage your anger effectively?
• How to motivate yourself?
• How to have empathetic communication with others?
• How to have effective group interactions?-
• How to listen positively?
• How to recognize others’ needs and desires?
• Achieve consensus without misunderstandings
• Understand your emotions and influence the emotions of others in a positive way
• Recognize and effectively overcome the causes of difficult behaviors in others
• Human Resources
• Sales professionals
Years of Experience: 20+ years
Areas of Expertise: Soft Skills Training, Facilitation, and Content Development
Audrey Halpern is a soft skills training facilitator consultant with 20+ years of experience. Audrey is currently a faculty member of American Management Association where she trains productivity and communication skills.View all trainings by this speaker