Training Doyens is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
LinkedIn has become much more than a career transition tool. When used properly LinkedIn is a powerful business tool. In this webinar, we will explore who should be using LinkedIn as a business tool as well as the three activities you need to execute on LinkedIn to create real business value. Attendees of this webinar will be exposed to ideas and best practices which when adopted can provide the framework for using LinkedIn as a business tool.
LinkedIn has been purchased by Microsoft not because it’s a social media fad, rather because it provides significant business value to those who learn to use it correctly. In today’s highly connected and social communities LinkedIn is a business tool that should not be ignored. Primarily in a business-business environment, however also in a business-consumer environment, ignoring LinkedIn today will move you further into catch up mode in the next few years.
• Discover the best practices of building a professional LinkedIn Profile.
• Understand the best practices and tactics of growing a relevant LinkedIn Network
• Explore and learn the best practices of building a professional reputation using LinkedIn.
• Become aware of the value of using the philosophies of Search Engine Optimization best practices in their LinkedIn Profile.
• Become exposed to the best practices of sending and receiving LinkedIn Invitations focused on your business goals.
• Review the purpose and tactics of engaging with your LinkedIn in meaningful ways.
We will explore these primary areas of LinkedIn:
• Privacy and Settings
• Personal Profile
• LinkedIn Network
• Sending & Receiving Invitations
• Sharing and Engaging on Content
• LinkedIn Messaging System
Executives, Human Resources, Operations, Sales, Customer Service, Business Development, Marketing, Recruiting, Management, Public Relations, Students, Business Professionals.
Attendees who learn the best practices and tactics share here can become discovered on LinkedIn as the authority they are in their industry. Additionally, learning how to grow a meaningful network and the best practices of developing a professional reputation on LinkedIn are vital in today’s business and career search environments.
Years of Experience: 20+ years
Areas of Expertise: LinkedIn Best Practices
Teddy Burriss is a Certified Social Media Strategist, LinkedIn Coach, Trainer and Keynote speaker. He has been teaching the best practices and tactics of using LinkedIn as a business tool for 10 years now and each year the best practices and tactics change as this business tool changes.
Teddy is a Dale Carnegie Graduate Coach, Sandler Sales Trained Professional, Practiced Toastmaster and accomplished author. He invests time each day experimenting with LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and many other social media tools so he can then share with others and helps them grow their business using social media.View all trainings by this speaker